CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture, and when you purchase a CSA share, you not only partner with us for the entire year, but you also establish a relationship with us as your farmer. Your CSA dollars help us to adequately plan for the farming season, purchasing seeds and planning workforce, allowing us to deliver you fresh, nutritious and local food.
Your benefits include:
- Constant supply of fresh, locally grown food
- Knowing where your food comes from
- Discounted prices on specialty meat cuts
- Regular farm updates and recipes
- Personalized gifts for the holidays
- Flexible & convenient delivery
- Make meal planning easier with our meat & produce share
Interested in joining this season? Please fill out your membership agreement by clicking here. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month. Receive a 10% discount when paying in full. Inquire about our convenient pick up locations.